For the simple reason they are still in my drafts folder.
1.The Road to Hell : Why pundits who with the best of intentions dumb down advice and distort reality for those starting out in ITSM ultimately harm us all.
2. The Enemy Within : The danger from ITSM trolls in the community and in your organisation
3. Slafail: Brandon Lane discovers the pitfalls of SLAs as a silver bullet
4. Warm Bread Roles: How your customers really judge service and easy ways to impress them
5. A Passage to India : An insight into the culture of Indian based IT suppliers
6. ITIL Isn't Theoretical Enough : Why ITIL would benefit from an underlying set of precepts and application of the scientific method.
7. I Had a Dream : We are surrounded by non-IT paradigms for ITSM but prefer to try and re-invent the wheel
8. Mr CMDB Imperative: The night I met Glenn O'Donnell
9. Knowing Me Knowing You : The importance of constantly rediscovering your customer
10. The Only Way is Ethics : Philosophy and ITSM